Boxing, challenges Albanian Serbian champion

Albanian boxer from Gostivar, Macedonia, Nuri Seferi on Sunday in Skopje will climb into the ring to face Serb boxer, Nenad Stankovic, the title of Europe in version WBO.Një days before challenge, boxers have done weighingofficial. During a joint press conference they announced that they are prepared to maximally Albanian ndeshjen.Boksieri Nuri Seferi said that never comes off guard in the ring, but the fact that this time will face a Serbian opponent motivates even more to win. "Every opponent adds motivation to me to be in better shape in the ring, but this is a special case that motivates me even more. I am well trained, so tomorrow I am ready to spar. Kundështari is very strong, as evidenced by the fact that since 2007 has not lost a single game. I expect tomorrow to have a strong game, but I'm maximally prepared and let the best win in the end ", said Albanian Serbian Seferi.Boksieri praised his opponent, saying that we can not speak of victory before the match. He expects this meeting to gain better. "I am the champion version GBU / WBO middle category, where Holifilldi is world champion. As for my opponent, I think that is the best fighter and will respond in the right way in this match. But in the end let the strongest win, "said the champion in force, Nenad Stankoviç.Përballja between Nuri Seferi and Serb Nenad Stankovic will take place in 12 rounds. Organisers said about this boxing match, the interest is very madh.Boksieri Albanian, if defeated Serbian opponent, said that victory will devote 100 anniversary of Independence.