Lasso that astounded the world with his photographs

Albanian artist's idea to create a world in miniature within an electric vessel has raised the curiosity of many people around the world, writes the "Daily Mail". Adrian Limani (21) from Presevo has managed to produce a new series of photographs, which he believes give the same effect as ships in a bottle. He "introduced" in electric bulb Eiffelit Tower or Tower of Pisa, electric bulbs linked among themselves and creating a miniature world within each bulb, reports Time. Limani says that this makes it very easy. "Make some picture lights, no effect of the camera", he said. Then he starts creating these images with the combination of two photos. The same images makes several times with different colors to choose from at the end of it which leaves more to understand. "Every time I finish one of my works, I have two or three different versions of the colors and then choose the one which is better," he said. According to Adrian Harbour, to make a real and great image is not easy, because we have had a lot of ideas, imagination, because it is better to be a unique style, so that the work is distinguished from that of the others . "My ideas or inspiration usually comes from music, movies, books, and various situations that I live every day. However, when I get free time flashes the camera a few times in different places, from different angles, for so I have a little more material to make something really good, "he said. He said he was very pleased with the interest of people to see his pictures. "I am very happy when I hear that people like my photos because they always try to be as original. They say to me: Just continue what you started because you do great work. " And I really try to do my best, "added Limani His passion for photography started since it was in elementary school, starting with research on the Internet, and later doing different files. But this passion Adriani has started to address seriously at the age of 17 years. "I started to make serious pictures when I was 17 years old, and it was a great feeling," he said .. So far has created different files, with impressive images. Some of them are: two birds, who fight in a power vessel, then to another fishing vessel within a vessel, as well as various images with multiple topics.