Franceska BB5: Look who is the girl who shared ErMaLi

The hilarious and heartfelt, as if he had forgotten ErMaLi after BB5 nice girl like not much to talk about. This is Franceska Jace, which met and even a few minutes would go on trestles as main guest sfilatën 'Albi Mall' that was organized in Prishtina. Were normally introduced as a journalist for the "Kosova Sot", but also as a friend ErMaLi, which the latter had not welcomed, but for the sake of the fans of this former couple, ngacmuam blonde girl from Vlora. To further this is what says Franceska beautiful. Franceska not in Pristina, why? Franceska BB5: I am invited to 'Albi Mall' for sfilatën, is a pleasure for me, because it is the first time in a fashion show. You will be the princess of this sfilate, evening? Franceska BB5: (Not sure, looks around) Yes. And I believe that the payment is good? Franceska BB5: There grouse (laughs). Who associates with whom you come? Franceska BB5: I came only   Ermali where it has gone? Franceska BB5: Ermali is on holiday in Bora Bora. (Laughs) I heard it will be on a TV with a program? What type of program sees himself? Franceska BB5: These are my plans closer, I have not decided yet. Perhaps some musical youth program or do not know, and I will be alone. He message he read in phone ErMaLi, who was a Vip girl, right? Franceska BB5: It was from a fan its flames, not known character, a girl who probably liked ErMaLi, or that I know. Your name curved with it, or are simply rumors, after ErMaLi any sympathy? Franceska BB5: I am single, absolutely not. Have an interest in me, but I am good with my family, with friends and do not see myself in a new relationship. You see ErMaLi in the future as your spouse? Franceska BB5: O crazy this ErMaLi (laughs). No not looked for a spouse, a person who passes well. Marriage comes with time, our relationship was too short to think about these things. Your parents comment for this division? Franceska BB5: Well he did evil dad hehe (laughs more) You feel good in Pristina? Franceska BB5: I feel good, I regard the fact to come to live and why not, since most people look very loved. I know that you have sympathy for the boys from Pristina? Where are the most charming guys in Tirana or in Pristina? Franceska BB5: No this is saying to themselves ... hahahha. But maybe I attract the type of boys from Pristina. I drink the spring water in Prizren and thus may happen to take the man from Kosovo. After the fashion show will escape directly in Tirana? Franceska BB5: Not going to sit humor a day With whom? Franceska BB5: With myself Other protagonists BB5've met here in Pristina Franceska BB5: Once I met Metin. And he knew that you share with ErMaLi Franceska BB5: I had heard, even talked ..... (and laughing interrupts the conversation kept hiding something) We understood Franceska BB5: Laugh