Bleona Qereti new video

We were there and some of our questions which were the first PAF gives this comment "Kosova Sot": See any changes in Pristina or Kosovo after as dry, 3 years since you did not come? ANA: I have not had a chance to see any kind of change, it will turn out later to see the changes. As for me nothing changes, after the love has always been honest and friends are still here and can not wait to meet them. "Kosova Sot": Why Gani spouse unless you are accompanied him during this tour? "PAF": I do not know my brother, and here he women take men with you when you go to work, because I'm at work right now. Gani is currently work. Otherwise, you know it is a mutual understanding that I have taken my career, and he has given greater space for me to dedicating myself and my career. He is a businessman and I'm a singer, which our agenda is very different. Although come to stay with me a month is a lot, but to say the truth I pray. "Kosova Sot": Concerts in Vlora, Shkodra and Elbasan came as he had anticipated or not? ANA: I can not say it went better than that were planned, but even worse, because you can not predict. As I like to say the fact that the forecast came on the participation of people and the energy that was transmitted to the concert, where those who were there spent 4 hours, while in Kosovo Saturday concert will be only 2 hours and 30 minutes. "Kosova Sot": WHAT do you think about Rita and ea Hour know that your concert is the day it will come in Pristina. You afraid of the media focus will leave aside you, dealing with Rita? ANA: I do not believe, each artist has his people who love him. I will do a concert and I was obliged to go back to Kosovo, and will be a concert and a show without money. Rita clock, I have a lot of information that is originated, but can say that I am very happy that an Albanian artist makes fame in the world. No words in Serbian PAF on amateur video circulating on the Internet, where she sings in Serbian, reacted by saying that the person who issued the and word is Besfort Hasan, he is psychotic. While the singer explained to the public that is very awkward to think that a singer who was born and raised in Albania to speak or sing in Serbian, because I do not know any words. While the singer has shown that this moment was shot by her ex-boyfriend before that was from Kosovo and the song is a Croatian singer, who is a good friend and Kosovo Albanians.